- Goglio Group secures a significant €45 million in its recent fundraising round.
- The Funding was achieved through Debt Financing, with an undisclosed Lead Investor.
- Goglio Group is a Standard Bearer in the packaging services industry focused on full trademark food packaging.
- The single funding round takes the total funding amount equal to €45 million.
- The funding will propel the company to further consolidate its offerings and expand its operations.
Goglio Group, the San Juan Desp, Catalonia, Spain based company, has recently raised a staggering €45 million in its recent fundraising round. Showcasing their mettle in the Packaging Services industry, the Group is credited with producing full trademark food packaging. The funding round took place on 31st July 2023, with their total funding amount now standing equal to the amount raised in this round.
The funding type deployed for the round was Debt Financing. While the Lead Investors for the round remains unannounced, it’s clearly marked as a significant step forward for the Group as it’s their first funding round.
For more information about Goglio Group visit their website.
Want to amplify your startup’s story? EU Startup News is your launchpad to reach startup founders, investors, and C-level execs across Europe. Discover our tailored promotional strategies such as Sponsored Articles and Partnerships. Click here to learn more or contact us directly at [email protected]. Join us, and let’s make your startup the talk of Europe!